terça-feira, 8 de junho de 2010

Pensando em você...


'' Comparisons are easily done once you've had a taste of perfection like an apple hanging from a tree I picked the ripest one I still got the seed.
You said move on where do I go? I guess second best is all I will know.
Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you, thinking of you, what you would do if you were the one who was spending the night, I wish that I was looking into your eyes...
You're the best and yes I do regret, how I could let myself let you go. Now the lesson's learned, I think you should know.
Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you... ''
Trecho da música Thinking of You - Katy Perry


Empregada....graças a Deus
Demorou, mas veio...

Obrigada Senhor....*-*

Prova final chegando....ahhhhhhhhhh vou surtar
Rsrsrs

=*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário